Over 130 participants had joined us on October 29th 2020 to Learn about the concept of Inclusive Conservation. Examples of how the Inclusive Conservation approach can be implemented and help in achieving the goals of the Post-2020 Global Biodiversity Framework and other frameworks such as the EU Biodiversity Strategy for 2030 were presented and discussed by:
- Prof. Christopher Raymond, Professor of Sustainability Science at the University of Helsinki and Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
- Alberto Arroyo Schnell, Senior Policy Manager, IUCN European Regional Office
- Carena J. van Riper, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Conservation Psychology, Department of Natural Resources & Environmental Sciences, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Riley Andrade, Ph.D., Postdoctoral Research Fellow of Protected Area Management, Department of Natural Resources & Environmental Sciences, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Miguel A. Cebrián-Piqueras, Ph.D., Postdoctoral researcher, Research group of social-ecological interactions in agricultural systems, University of Göttingen
- Andrej Sovinc, Ph. D., IUCN WCPA Regional Vice-Chair Europe
Should you not have had the opportunity to catch a spot at the live stream please visit the recording provided by Vital Sites in collaboration with IUCN and WCPA.